|130 Main Street|
|Kiowa, KS 67070|
Follow us on Facebook!
|K-State Extension Agronomy E-Update|
|U.S. Drought Monitor
|GRAIN BIDS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION .Cash bids are 10 minute delayed. Due to the volatility in the grain futures, we will be buying grains only from 8:30am through 1:00pm of each business day. After 6PM Cash Bids reflect the overnight session from 6PM to 7AM|
OK Coop is now handling bulk PowerMax and RT3. Please stop by and visit with us on it's pricing.
- Corn In Minus Territory Early Tuesday
- Corn futures were 1 to 2 cents lower on the overnight, following Monday’s steady/firm start to the week. Preliminary OI data shows a net increase 2,266 contracts, increased participation from both sides yesterday. Corn futures ended the session UNCH to fractionally higher in the 22/23 contracts. The December to December...
- Wheat Futures Erase Some Monday Gains Overnight
- After setting new highs to start the week, Turnaround Tuesday selling has the board 5 to 7 cents lower this morning. Monday’s wheat rally took contracts to new respective highs for KC and MPLS. CBT SRW futures ended with 3 1/2 to 7 cent gains. December SRW’s $7.86 is still...
- Hogs Still Fighting Seasonal Cash Market Weakness
- Hog trading left the board mixed at the close on Monday between 15 and 42 cents of UNCH. December hogs were the outlier, having closed 87 cents stronger, as contracts tightened the Dec to Feb carry to $2.57. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Monday $63.66, after another $1.97...
- Cotton Futures Sideways
- Cotton starts the Tuesday session with little direction, anywhere from 3 lower to 25 higher in different months. Front month cotton bounced back to close 28 to 37 points higher on Monday. A stronger Dollar Index was of concern at midday, though it faded in the afternoon. The stock market...
- Soybeans Down 3 Cents Per Bushel on Tuesday Morning Profit Taking
- Soybean futures are seeing a little Turnaround Tuesday profit taking this morning, down 2 to 3 cents per bushel. Soybean futures popped 13 ¾ to 16 3/4 cents higher on Monday. Preliminary OI data shows yesterday’s gains were predominantly liquidation of November options related positions, with some net new buying...
- Cattle Futures Rally As Expected Following COF Report
- Monday’s triple digit post-report response is a tough act to follow. October fats were 92 cents higher, while the other front months were $1.05 to $1.25 in the black. Cash trade was slow on Monday. Last week’s cash market was mostly near $124, with some sales of up to $127...