|130 Main Street|
|Kiowa, KS 67070|
Follow us on Facebook!
|K-State Extension Agronomy E-Update|
|U.S. Drought Monitor
|GRAIN BIDS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION .Cash bids are 10 minute delayed. Due to the volatility in the grain futures, we will be buying grains only from 8:30am through 1:00pm of each business day. After 6PM Cash Bids reflect the overnight session from 6PM to 7AM|
OK Coop is now handling bulk PowerMax and RT3. Please stop by and visit with us on it's pricing.
- Hogs Mixed ahead of Weekend
- Front month lean hog futures are mixed so far with gains of $0.80 to $1.57 in the nearbys led by October. The deferred contracts are red with losses of as much as 17 cents. USDA’s morning Average Base hog price was withheld for confidentiality, with yesterday’s PM quote at $105.31....
- Cotton Fades for Weekend
- Cotton prices are giving back some of the triple digit Thursday gain with losses of 11 to 54 points through midday. Cotton export sales from the FAS weekly update were 40,019 RBs. That was up from 34.5k RBs last week and from a net reduction of 13k last season. Total...
- Soybean Futures Red at Midday
- Nearby soy futures are mixed mostly red at midday ahead of the weekend. Front month beans are fractionally to 7 1/2 cents weaker so far. Meal futures are down with $4.10 to $4.50/ton. So far soybean oil futures are 45 to 95 points higher. The CME soy crush ratio is...
- Midday Wheat Weaker
- Wheat futures are mixed, leaning mostly lower. KC futures are fractionally higher so far as the board continues to balance the spreads. CBT futures are weaker at midday with losses of 1 1/2 to 3 cents so far. Spring wheat is down the most at midday with some double digit...
- Buying Continues through Friday's Midday
- As feed inputs continue weaker, cattle complex continues capturing gains. The board buying has futures 7 to 55 cents stronger going into the USDA reports. USDA has confirmed cash trade has been moderate through Thursday with the bulk gravitating towards $120 and $198 for live and dressed. Northern sales have...
- Corn Continues Double Digits Weaker
- Following the red Thursday, midday trading has corn prices extending to the downside with losses of 10 to 12 cents in the front months. NOAA’s updated 7-day QPF shows the next week is likely to dry up some during pollination. There are a few scattered pockets in MN, Northern WI,...