|130 Main Street|
|Kiowa, KS 67070|
Follow us on Facebook!
|K-State Extension Agronomy E-Update|
|U.S. Drought Monitor
|GRAIN BIDS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION .Cash bids are 10 minute delayed. Due to the volatility in the grain futures, we will be buying grains only from 8:30am through 1:00pm of each business day. After 6PM Cash Bids reflect the overnight session from 6PM to 7AM|
OK Coop is now handling bulk PowerMax and RT3. Please stop by and visit with us on it's pricing.
- Hogs Mostly Higher at Midday
- The majority of lean hog futures are recovering from Monday’s drops with 45 to $1.10 gains at midday. April contracts closed in the black on Monday, and are trading a dime weaker so far for Tuesday. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was up another 39 cents this morning to...
- Beans Recovering at Midday
- Soybean futures are clawing back some of Monday’s drops. Futures are 7 3/4 to 11 3/4 cents higher. The national average soybean basis from cmdtyView is 22 1/2 cents under May futures. Since the turn of the calendar year spot basis has strengthened from minus 49 cents. The national average bean...
- Cattle Market Lower at Midday
- Follow through selling on Tuesday may leave basis in positive territory. There have been no physical deliveries scheduled through April 12, but there have been 119 tenders against April futures. Cash business for the week remains unestablished so far. The Central Stockyards FCE auction has 3,643 head listed. No cash...
- Cotton Higher on Turnaround Tuesday
- Turnaround Tuesday cotton trading has the board 90+ points higher for old crop and 26 to 47 points in the black for new crop futures. National cotton planting had reached 8% of expected area as of 4/11. That is up from 6% planted the week prior and from the 5-yr...
- Corn Back Up Double Digits
- Turnaround Tuesday has futures rallying. Old crop futures are 11 3/4 cents to 12 cents higher so far. Basis continues strengthening as well, as cmdtyView data shows the national average spot basis is about a dime under May. New crop futures are trading 7 3/4 to 9 1/2 cents higher...
- Wheat Back Up on Tuesday
- The Tuesday wheat complex is in the black at midday. CBT wheat futures are 4 1/4 to 5 3/4 cents in the black. KC HRW wheat futures are trading 6 1/4 to 7 1/4 cents higher so far. Spring wheat prices are 3 3/4 to 5 1/2 cents in the...
Kiowa, Kansas (67070)
- Weekly Shipments (Movement) - Corn
- Wheat Worries Grow as Wheat Takes a Backseat in the Northern Plains
- Dry Edible Bean Market News Summary
- Grains Inspected for Export (Weekly)
- Barge Grain Movements
- Alabama Weekly Feedstuff/Production Cost Report (Mon)
- National Weekly Ag Energy Roundup
- Central Illinois Corn Processor Report
- National Biomass Report (Weekly)
- Nebraska Ethanol Corn & Co-Products Processing Values (Fri)